Payment Information

Rock Island County Circuit Clerk SealMaking Payments

The Illinois State Disbursement Unit (SDU) processes all non-cash child support payments. Please forward all payments via check, money order, or cashier's check to the SDU for processing and disbursement at the following address:

State Disbursement Unit
PO Box 5400
                                       Carol Stream, IL 60197-5400

Please be sure to include the following when sending your payment to the SDU:

  • The county in Illinois where the order was entered.
  • The case/docket number.
  • The name of your employee or the name of the payor.
  • The social security number of your employee or the payor.
  • The amount of the payment for each employee/payor and each case (if the employee/payor has more than one case), and
  • The name and address of the payee if known.

If you have any questions, please contact the SDU directly at 877-225-7077. Please click on the following link for information on how to make payments.

You can use the contact information on the website to find out more about payment information.

The Illinois Disbursement Unit now accepts MasterCard and Visa credit card payments from parents owing past-due child support. If you would like to pay off your balance in part or in full by credit card, you may call 1-877-225-7077.

Custodial Parents can choose direct deposit or debit card options. Please visit SDU Forms for a direct deposit authorization or debit card application today and avoid the delay!

Visit the Go Program® Way2Go Card®  

Receiving Payments

If you would like to have your checks directly deposited, you will need to complete the Direct Deposit Form (PDF) and mail it to:

Illinois SDU
PO Box 5921
Carol Stream, IL 60197-5921

You also have the option of using the new "EPPICard". It's the new way to receive your child support payments. Using it you can access your money at banks, ATMs and stores around the State, Nation and around the world.

If you have questions about enrollment for your EPPICard please call 877-225-7077.

Disclaimer: Circuit Court Clerk staff are prohibited from providing legal advice.